Why should I become an IASGO Member?
IASGO Members enjoy many benefits and privileges, including:
- A 50% discount on registration fees for participation in IASGO-organized National and International meetings;
- A 50% discount on registration fees for a wide range of CME Courses;
- Opportunities to participate in special operative workshops organized throughout the year;
- Subscription to the official journal of IASGO. Online access to educational and ground-breaking videos of excellence from the best University Centers internationally in the fields of HPB, Gastro-esophageal, Colorectal, Retroperitoneal and Pelvic Surgery;
- Free access to educational material on the IASGO website pertaining to New Frontiers in Surgical Oncology and Minimally Invasive Surgery. This is also in the form of self-assessment questionnaires and clinical cases discussions along with online assessment by worldwide experts in their respective fields. This assessment also forms the basis for evaluation to qualify for various IASGO fellowships and Diplomas;
- Eligibility to participate in IASGO-sponsored multi-center clinical trials;
- Reduced fee for the Online, fast-track publication of articles Ahead-of-Print for our journal in Open Access form;
- University accreditation and diploma after attendance to CME courses over 3 consecutive years and successful passing of examinations.
- Opportunity to obtain teaching fellowships (senior members) or training and travelling fellowships (junior members).
- Training fellowships: Opportunity to undergo a Fellowship in Clinical Research in the IASGO Centers of Excellence in the fields of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and Surgical Oncology; Gastro-esophageal Diseases; Colorectal and Pelvic Diseases and Liver Surgery and Liver Transplantation.
- Members will have the opportunity to be recommended by IASGO to perform a PhD Thesis in a number of Universities in China or Europe in the fields of Clinical or Experimental Research.